- We do not sell lists or usage information
- We do not report usage or user information to any third party
- Personal data that we collect is only used for opt-in communication
- Any survey data collected adheres to the ESOMAR Marketing Research Association code of standards. Your answers will be kept confidential, will not be associated with you individually and findings will be aggregated to ensure privacy
- The Glass Ceiling Institute is the controller of all data collected in our subscriptions and our surveys
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all matters related to data processing, use, storage and privacy of your personal data
Data Collection, Use, and Storage
- Website Subscriptions
- We may use your name, email address, job title or information about your organization, and other information provided by you at the time of registration to communicate with you when producing articles or delivering updates about the website. We may log your IP address for security purposes.
- We may track your usage to enhance or improve the user experience or our coverage and provide usage statistics.
- Data Collection and Surveys
- Any survey data collected adheres to the ESOMAR Marketing Research Association code of standards.
- Your answers will be kept confidential, will not be associated with you individually and findings will be aggregated to ensure privacy
- We may log your IP address for security purposes.
- Your personal data will not be sold or used in marketing efforts
- Any contact with you is strictly based on opt-in status
- We will store your personal data for as long as is reasonably required to store such information for our lawful business purposes, such as exercising our legal rights, or for as long as we are legally obligated to store such information.
Cookies; Web Analytics
- We may contact you to inform you about news, services, and special offers and to invite you to events that we believe may be of interest to you on the basis of our legitimate interest, including the provision of marketing communication within the limits prescribed by law.
- Your marketing communication preferences may be changed at any time. If you would like to unsubscribe from receiving marketing emails, please follow the “unsubscribe” link and/or instructions which is placed on this website.
- We never share your personal data
- Data is stored only by the Glass Ceiling institute under the protection of our Privacy officer
- We only work with third-party suppliers on data collection who follow similar privacy regulations and GDRP requirements
- We strive to ensure its security measures that are in line with the industry’s best practices to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of the information in our possession. We work to ensure the ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability, and resilience of our processing systems. We employ various security measures to protect the information we collect, as appropriate to the type of information, including encryption, firewalls, and access controls with our website providers and data collection partners. We also ensures that all individuals who have access to your data and are involved in the collection, processing, use, and/or storage thereof are bound by appropriate confidentiality obligations and have appropriate training.
- You are responsible for keeping confidential any passwords that we give you (or you choose) that enable you to access certain parts of our website. For security reasons, such passwords must not be shared with anyone.
- If you have any questions or concerns about our website and/or the handling of your personal data, and/or you wish to correct, amend, or delete that information where you believe that it is inaccurate, please contact us at any time via the contact details provided above.
- As a data subject under GDPR or UK GDPR, you have the following rights:
- The Right to Access: Upon your request, we will provide you with access to the personal data on you that we process, and we will send you a copy of that data.
- The Right to Receive Information: You may contact us at any time with a request to receive more information regarding the following:
- the purposes for which we use your personal data;
- how we categorize your personal data;
- the recipients of your personal data;
- the length of time we store your personal data; and
- your rights as a data subject.
- The Right to Portability: As applicable under Article 20 of GDPR or UK GDPR, you have the right to receive a copy of your personal data from us in a structured and commonly used machine-readable format. You may also request us to transfer such data to another data controller.
- The Right to Erasure: You may request us to erase your personal data from our records.
- The Right to Rectification: If you discover that any of the data we possess about you is incorrect or incomplete, you can request to have such data amended via the contact information provided above.
- The Right to the Restriction of Use: You may ask us to restrict our use of your personal data so that we can only use your personal data in ways stipulated by you. If you have obtained the right to restrict the use of your personal data, you will be informed beforehand should this right become invalid for any reason.
- The Right to Object: In cases in which we rely on our legitimate interest to use your personal data, we must consider and acknowledge the interests and rights that you have under data protection law. Your privacy rights are always protected by appropriate safeguards and balanced with your freedoms and other rights. You have the right to submit an objection at any time to our use of your personal data based on our legitimate interest.
- The Right to Withdraw Consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time to our use of your personal data. Please note that a withdrawal of your consent does not affect the legality of the use of your personal data prior to your consent being withdrawn.
- To exercise any of the above-mentioned rights, please contact us through the contact above.
- Additionally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent Data Protection Authority if you believe your rights regarding our use of your personal data have been violated.
Links to Other Sites
- We may provide references and/or links to other companies, organizations, and/or public institutions on our website that enable you to access their websites directly from ours. The websites of these entities are governed by the entities’ own privacy policies. Please note that we are not responsible for the content of such websites and cannot accept responsibility for any issues arising in connection with such third parties’ use of your personal data. If you have any queries concerning the way your personal data is processed, used, or stored by such entities, we recommend referring to the privacy policies on the relevant websites.
For all matters related to privacy and the collection, processing, use and storage of your personal data, please contact email@example.com.